Help, Training Tutorials for common DNA World Pet Registry functions
Important information about DNA Collection Kits
Our help page is designed to help you use DNA World Pet Registry software. The DNA World Pet Registry supports a number of BioPet Vet Lab DNA Products. Please refer to your DNA Collection Kit documentation to assure your physical DNA samples are collected properly and returned to the lab with the required information.
Some quick answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Access: System, Lab, Group Admins
The Call Log and Contact History section of Manage Users has been redesigned to make finding records easier for administrators. The full list of all types of transactions has been split into various "Types" of customer transactions. Different actions can be taken depending on which type of action is selected.
- Section renamed to Customer Relationship Management
- Data has been split into Tickets, Emails, Status
- Show top 25 or show all records affect each of the 3 sections individually
- Tickets is the default view
- Emails and Status records can be viewed in pop up windows showing full text of the email message or status update note
- Tickets can be edited
- Ticket edit screen has been simplified
- Tickets can now be edited regardless of where they fall in the list (bug fix: prior to this fix any ticket lower than the 25th list item couldn't be accessed)
- Open Ticket message (top of Manage Users screen) will now link to the updated edit ticket and can be accessed.
For more information see knowledge base article:
Using CRM Tools in User Manager